Do you like adventure? This is your travel! Discover the most savage regions of Estonia, drive a kayak along the coast, sleep on an island of the Baltic Sea, take a sauna on the beach, visit Tallin, sleep surrounded of brown bears, walk on the bogues with snow-shoes, cross the wild forests… Is it enough?
End of the summer is time when water in the Baltic Sea is warmed up and days are nice and sunny. This is also the time when mammals and birds are getting ready for autumn and winter. They are more active again and visible on forest roads and in the meadows. Brown bears feed and collect fat for winter. Seals are lying on the stones to take sun baths. This time is excellent for activity holiday in the nature with mammal and birdwatching.
During this tour we visit bear watching hide to see Brown Bears; kayak to inhabited small islands to watch Ringed Seals; hike with special bog shoes in breath-taking landscapes in bog and wander around in cosy Tallinn Old Town.
|Available places per trip:||12 persons (minimum 4 persons)|
|Duration:||7 days (6 nights)|
|Place of arrival and departure:||Tallin airport|
|Price of trip:||1250 €|
- Tour price includes:• local English speaking nature guide services for 7 days,
• 4 nights in hotels and guesthouses; toilet and shower in the room.
• 5 dinners and 5 lunch packages, 6 breakfasts
• Transport in Estonia
• Ferry tickets to Hiiumaa
• Night in brown bear watching hide
• Bog-shoeing tour
• Guided tour of Tallinn Old Town
• 2 Days kayaking in Hiiumaa islets- kayaks, gear rent, tents, sleeping bagsTOUR PRICE DOESN’T INCLUDE FLIGHTS!
Arriving in Tallinn and drive to Hiiumaa ca 1,5 hours by car and 1,5 h by ferry. Hiiumaa is the second biggest island of Estonian 2300 islands. Not many people are living in the middle of the island and coastal areas are also sparsely populated. Night in accommodation.