PIRENALIA (“Seller”) provides the Buyer/Customer services related to organize trips the object of which is to discover world and provide research on wildlife.
Unless otherwise specifically agreed to in writing by the Seller, these Sales Terms and Conditions shall apply to any and all orders placed by all Customers of PIRENALIA services. In these Sales Terms and Conditions, the PIRENALIA Company designated in seller’s order acknowledgement is referred to as “Seller” and the party to whom seller’s order acknowledgement is addressed is referred to as “Buyer/Customer”
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: Customer’s acceptance of all orders by the Seller is subject to an expressly conditioned upon Customer’s acceptance to the terms and conditions of this agreement. Any of the Customer’s terms and conditions which are different from or in addition to those contained in this Agreement shall be of no effect unless specifically agreed to in writing by the Seller.
- ORDERS AND PRICES: PIRENALIA reserves the right to accept or reject any order in whole or in part and for any reason. Payment of the agreed price for an order must be made at least 21 days before the established date of the trip. A 200 € deposit must be made upon booking and all deposits are non-refundable. Unless otherwise notified by PIRENALIA all prices for services are specified in euros, are subject to change without notice and exclude delivery and other applicable charges, if applicable.
- PAYMENT: The Customer may pay the price for the services in accordance with the payment terms specified on the invoice provided by PIRENALIA. The Seller reserves the right to pass on the Customer all the costs associated with particular forms of payment (for example merchant fees charged on credit card payments or transfers). Payments must be made at least 21 days prior to the beginning of the clients ordered trip.
- RESERVATIONS: all reservations are subject to confirmation until the complete receipt of payment for the services provided.
- CANCELATIONS AND CHANGES: PIRENALIA will ensure that you are promptly notified of any significant changes for your trip if there is time before your departure; however, PIRENALIA accepts no liability for any charges or costs incurred that may result. The Customer will have the choice of accepting the change of arrangements, accepting an offer of alternative travel arrangements if one is made available by PIRENALIA, or canceling your booked arrangements and receiving any applicable refunds. We do not guaranty that any refunds will apply. No refunds will be issued for cancelations 7 days or less prior the trip. The price of the booking will not be refundable in the event of cancelation of the trip due to circumstances beyond control of PIRENALIA, such as weather conditions.
JURISDICTION: Any controversy or claim (included but not limited to negligence, misrepresentation, strict liability or other basis) arising out of or relating to this Agreement or its performance or breach, shall be subject to the…